Best Fundraising Ideas for a successful fundraising
Every fundraiser is limited by the creativity and potential of their fundraising ideas. When tackling a fundraiser it’s often beneficial to have more than one idea to create an event that appeals to as many people as possible. Many of our ideas are easy and fun events that can be stand alone fundraisers or add-on event that can take your campaigns to the next level.
Below you will find a list of great ideas for your fundraisers
BEST FUNDRAISING IDEAS BY CATEGORY
- Memorial / Funeral
- Pets / Animals
- Kids & Family
- Education / Schools
- Non Profits
- Churches / Faith
- Neighbors / Community
- Sports Teams
- More Unique Ideas
Help cover out-of-pocket costs for health care, surgery, rehabilitation and cancer treatments like chemotherapy.
- Medical Crowdfunding Guide
- Breast Cancer Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraising Ideas for Cancer
Reduce the financial burden of a funeral or raise money to remember the life and legacy of a loved one.
- How to Start a Memorial Fund
- How Do You Pay for a Funeral With No Money?
- Cost of Funeral Services
Need help for a furry friend? Raise money for veterinary bills, surgeries, animal rescue and service dogs.
- Fundraising Ideas for Animal Charity
Support loved ones with adoption agency costs, program fees, travel expenses or expanding a family through surrogacy.
- Adoption Fundraising Ideas
- Cost of International Adoption
- Cost of Raising a Child
Fundraising Ideas for Kids
Fundraising Ideas for Teens
Raise money for children’s college funds, provide supplies or help maintain critical school programs and facilities.
- Crowdfunding for Education
- Cost of Education
- Fundraising Ideas for College
- Sorority Fundraising Ideas
- Fraternity Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraising Ideas for Schools
- Elementary School Fundraising
- Middle School Fundraising Ideas
- Private School Fundraising Ideas
- High School Band Fundraising
- High School Sports Fundraisers
- Fundraising Ideas for School Clubs
- Cheerleading Fundraiser
Whether you are a nonprofit or want to support one, you can raise money for organizations to help the sick or disadvantaged, provide scholarships and training, or effect positive change on a local and global scale.
- Crowdfunding for Nonprofits Guide
- Fundraisers for Nonprofit Organizations
Provide financial assistance to struggling individuals or help fund projects benefiting the local community.
- Fundraising Ideas for Community Projects
Support athletes and youth with sports and team activities. Fund equipment, facilities, races and other related fees.
- Sports Fundraising
Give back by supporting your local community or assisting in humanitarian endeavors close to home and abroad.
- Fundraising Ideas for Small Groups
- Crowdfunding Success Stories
- Crowdfunding for Climate Change
- Crowdfunding for Social Change
- Creative Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraising Event Ideas
- Healthy Fundraising Ideas
- Fundraising Ideas for Individuals
- Simple Fundraising Ideas
- Good Charities to Donate To
- The Spirituality of Fundraising
- Christmas Fundraising Ideas
FUNDRAISING IDEAS ARE KEY TO SUCCESS
Creating a moving campaign page that tells your story through words, photos and videos is the first step. Then it’s all about utilizing the best techniques to rally support for your cause, from social network sharing and pitching your story to the press, to supplementing your online campaign with off-line events to further boost donations to your cause, personally involve your community and raise awareness. Developing and maintaining an effective ideas strategy will quickly put you on the path toward hitting your fundraising goal.
FOUR NICE-TO-HAVES FOR SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISERS
A Facebook page or blog dedicated to your cause
Off-line fundraising events and strategies
Thank you updates, emails or cards for supporters